Platform for African-European partnership on Agricultural Research for Development
- Facilitates partnerships between farmer organizations, civil society groups, research institutes and education institutes, private companies and policy networks.
- Supports these partnerships through capacity strengthening and providing access to information on funding opportunities.
- Helps partners to prepare strong research proposals which will address real needs at the farm level.
- Advocates for increased support for demand-led, multi-actor agricultural research.
PAEPARD is coordinated by the Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA) in collaboration with Agrinatura, a consortium of research and education organizations in Europe. The initiative is supported by the European Union through its Food Security Thematic Programme.
Latest Paepard's activities
- 3rd RUFORUM Biennial Regional Conference 26th September 2012
- Agricultural Innovation Facilitators' Induction Workshop 26-30 November, 2012
- Agricultural Innovators Exchange, September 2013
- CAPITALIZATION WORKSHOP AND THE “4 YEAR EXTENSION” PLANNING MEETING
- EFARD (European Forum for Agricultural Research for Development) Annual meeting
Latest blog postsAll posts ...
Members registration Search a partnerMembers mapping PAEPARD agenda Search a funding opportunity List of funding opportunities
The 5 regional group websites User Led Process
EAFF PROPAC ROPPA COLEACP CI/BF/SN FANRPAN et SACAU