Platform for African-European partnership on Agricultural Research for Development
- Facilitates partnerships between farmer organizations, civil society groups, research institutes and education institutes, private companies and policy networks.
- Supports these partnerships through capacity strengthening and providing access to information on funding opportunities.
- Helps partners to prepare strong research proposals which will address real needs at the farm level.
- Advocates for increased support for demand-led, multi-actor agricultural research.
PAEPARD is coordinated by the Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA) in collaboration with Agrinatura, a consortium of research and education organizations in Europe. The initiative is supported by the European Union through its Food Security Thematic Programme.
Latest Paepard's activities
- Paepard Management Team Meeting (MTM) - Gent - 8-11 March 2016
- Review of Draft GNVC Policy Brief -Consortium GNVC - Kampala - October 2015
- Organisation d'un atelier de redynamisation et lancement du cadre d'échange- Consortium PPPERMIX - Togo - Janvier 2016
- Visite commentée d'un champ-école paysan sur Trichoderma - Consortium CAB - october 2015
- PGU COLEACP Consortium aliment bétail : Atelier préparatoire de l'atelier d'écriture - Ivory coast - october 2015
Latest blog postsAll posts ...
Members registration Search a partnerMembers mapping PAEPARD agenda Search a funding opportunity List of funding opportunities
Latest funding opportunitiesAll opportunities ...
Latest Paepard's members
- University of Tirana, Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Organisation de Lutte Contre les Aflatoxine au Burundi
- International Master of Science in Agro-and Environmental Nematology
- GROUPE NATURE
- centre de recherche en sciences biologiques, alimentaires et nutritionnelles