Peapard project at the European Commission Infopoint - Brussels 26th of november 2018
The PAEARD project will be presented at the lunchtime conference external cooperation Infopoint organized by the European Commission in Brussels on the 26th of november.
The conference name is "Lessons from PAEPARD, 10 years experience", "Striving for success in multi-stakeholder partnerships in Europe-Africa agriculture research and innovation actions"
- Wim Olthof Deputy Head of Unit DEVCO C1, Rural development, Food security and Nutrition
- Christophe Larose Head of sector, Sustainable Agriculture, DEVCO C1
- Jonas Mugabe Manager PAEPARD, FARA, Accra, Ghana
- Remi Kahane Deputy Manager PAEPARD, Agrinatura/CIRAD Montpellier, France
- Irene Annor Frempong Director for Research and Innovation, FARA, Accra, Ghana
- Philip Kiriro Former Chair of the East African Farmers Federation (EAFF), Nairobi, Kenya